Ticker

Thursday 12 July 2012

Lunch

Well this morning was a bit of a rush, I had to fix the garage door and then was caught in traffic on the M27. When I got too work straight into a meeting titled "Doughnuts & Spectrum" the idea is the person presenting the meeting brings Doughnuts and other stuff, normally bought from the local Tesco.

I resisted the urge to have Doughnuts and had a small chocolate shortbread,
Food Syns
Shortbread 3
Total 3
I think as these are 60 cals each that is 3 Syns, a bit of a waist really, but it was good :)

So onto lunch, I had;
Food Syns
Jacket Potato Free
Baken Beans Free
Salad (Green leaves, Cucumber, Rice) 1
Total 1

The rice was yellow and not sure if it had oil in so I will add 1 Syn for that.

As I did not have time this morning to take fruit to work the afternoon will be a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment