Ticker

Thursday 12 July 2012

Evening meal (Curry Club)

Tonight was the "Curry Club" night, we meet up with friends and have a meal at Wetherspoons. My normal before Slimming World was the Large Mixed Grill, using the Slimming World app that is a whopping 60 Syn's (is this the largest Syn value for a meal?)

I choose as I have done the last few times I have been there the Chicken and Pepper Skewers with Piri-Piri Sauce, with the option of rice. Without the Piri-Piri sauce this is free, and the sauce is only 2 Syn (I think)

Food Syns
Chicken and Pepper SkewersFree
Piri-Piri Sauce2
Total 2


The following is a link to J D Wetherspoons latest food guide, listing what they have on offer that is low calories foodie guide

That brings today's total to Syns to

6 Syns

No comments:

Post a Comment